Want to impress everyone in your life? Whip up these bad boys.
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
18 ounces spice cake mix (I used Duncan Hines)
15 ounces pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Mix the pumpkin and the spice cake mix together (I added walnuts and extra cinnamon)
- Spoon into cupcake tins, 2/3 full. (The batter is very thick and doesn’t “settle”, so you may wish to smooth the tops if you care what the finished product looks like!).
- Bake at 350* 18-22 minutes or until a knife comes out clean (mine took 20 minutes).
- If you’re like me, top with cream cheese frosting.
- Try and eat at least one before everyone in your life consumes them.
You can thank me now